The Divemaster candidate will attend courses, will be able to guide dives, supervise divers and students on the surface and underwater.
Includes: course material, certification and dives.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader, through theoretical sessions, in-water exercises and practical assessments, you will develop the skills to organize and manage diving activities.
- The role and characteristics of a PADI Divemaster
- Supervise dive activities and assist student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster led programs and specialist skills
- The diving business and your career
- Awareness of the aquatic environment
- Preparation and management of a dive
- Mapping an open water site
- Conduct dive briefings
- Organize a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conduct a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assist Discover Scuba Diving and lead Discover Local Diving programs
Thanks to the Divemaster course, you could get school credits. Ask your instructor how to do it.
Course duration: 8 days