The Dive Master candidate will help the instructor during the courses and guide the dives.
It includes: training material, certification, dives.
The Divemaster Course teaches you to be a dive leader, through teorical lessons, exercises in the water and practical evaluations. You’ll get the ability to manage diving activities.
- The role of a Divemaster in the diving industry
- Supervision of the diving activities
- Safety of the diver
- The programs that can be led by a Dive Master
- Diving business and carrer
- Underwater environment awareness
- Managing of a dive
- Dive map of a dive site
- Dive briefing
- Managing of a search and recovery project and of a deep dive
- Leading a scuba review and skin diver course
- Leading a Discover Scuba Diving course and a Discover Local Diving course.
Thanks to the Dive Master Course you could get school credit: ask your instructor how.
Course duration: 8 days