Internationally recognized patent. Enables you to dive to a depth of 18 meters.
Includes: course materials, certification, 4 dives and equipment rental.
To enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver course you must be at least 10 years old, know how to swim and be in good health. No previous diving experience is required.
The PADI Open Water Diver course includes:
- Development of knowledge in E Learning version
- PADI manual in interactive digital version. Independent study to learn the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined waters
- 5 training modules with the instructor, from the beach or in the pool, for learning basic underwater techniques.
- Open waters
- 4 experience dives with an instructor, from the shore and from the boat, to a maximum depth of 18 metres.
We recommend the digital version of the manual, as it allows the student:
- to be able to start studying at home,
- to go at your own pace,
- to optimize the time to devote to practice with the instructor,
- to free up precious vacation time.
Course duration: 4 days